Assault criminal defenseAssault representation from Bloomsburg area law firm
Assault charges can involve a variety of offenses and charges:
- Simple assault charges
- Aggravated assault offenses
- Summary assault charges
- Assault offenses
- Self defense
- “Stand your ground” laws
- Castle doctrine, castle law, castle defense
Assault charges, in general, involve violence or the threat of violence toward another person and can vary whether or not physical injury occurred.
If you or your loved one is facing a simple, summary, aggravated or other type of assault charge, hiring a criminal defense attorney is an important first step to protect your rights. A criminal assault defense attorney can answer your questions about the charges you’re facing:
- Will I go to jail for assault?
- Will I pay a fine for assault charges?
- Can I claim self defense in connection to my assault charges?
- How can I get a “deal” for my assault charges?
- Can I get assault charges removed from my record?
- How can I get a plea bargain for my assault charges?
- What is the difference between simple, aggravated and summary assault?
- What is the difference between misdemeanor and felony assault offenses?
- What is the difference between intent and assault?
Hill, Turowski, James and Lehman LLP‘s personal and quality representation for assault charges and offense in the Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania area, including Berwick, Danville and Columbia and Montour counties as well as Bloomsburg University:
- First time assault charges
- Aggravated assault
- Simple assault
- Summary assault
- Self defense
- Bloomsburg University Police assault charges and arrests
Assault laws, charges and offenses in Pennsylvania can be very complex, so working with a criminal defense attorney is an important step in ensuring you get the representation you deserve.
Finding a criminal assault defense attorney is an important step to ensure your assault case is heard and handled fairly under the law.
Hill, Turowski, James and Lehman LLP‘s lawyers and attorneys are currently accepting new criminal assault cases now for residents of Bloomsburg, Danville, Berwick and the surrounding Columbia County and Montour County area, as well as Bloomsburg University students.
Contact Us Today
Contact terms and conditions: Please be aware that email is not a secure form of communication and Hill, Turowski, James and Lehman LLP makes no warranties or guarantees as to the security of this transmission. Contacting Hill, Turowski, James and Lehman LLP does not create an attorney-client relationship.