DUI criminal defenseDUI representation from a local Columbia County law firm
Drug charges a complex part of the legal system and working with an attorney is an important step in ensuring your rights are protected and you get the legal representation you deserve.
Drug charges can involve a wide variety of issues:
- Use of illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, crack, LSD, roofies, magic mushrooms or other drugs
- The illegal possession and use of prescription drugs
- Selling illegal drugs
- Possessing illegal drugs
- Buying illegal drugs or prescription medicines
- Selling or distributing illegal drugs or prescription medicines
- Driving under the influence of illegal or prescription drugs
- Bloomsburg University students facing drug charges
- Bloomsburg University Police drug charges and arrests
Once drug charges have been filed against you or your loved one, hiring a criminal defense attorney is an important next step. A criminal defense attorney will meet with you to discuss the charges you facing and what your legal options are, as well as answering your questions during this confusing time:
- Will I go to jail for drug charges?
- Will I pay a fine for drug charges?
- Will I lose my driver’s license for using, selling or buying illegal drugs?
- Can I “take a deal” for my drug charges?
- How can I get a plea bargain for my drug charges?
- What happens if I’m charged with selling drugs?
- How do I know if my drug charge is a felony or misdemeanor?
- What does it mean if my drug offense is a misdemeanor?
- Can I get a police search of my car or home “thrown out”?
- Was the search of my car for drugs legal?
- How do I know if the search and seizure of drugs in my home was legal?
- Can police search my home or car for drugs without a warrant?
- What are Pennsylvania’s laws about medical marijuana?
- What are Pennsylvania’s laws about synthetic marijuana?
Finding a criminal defense attorney is an important step to ensure you understand your legal rights and options and have your drug case heard and handled fairly under the law.
Drug charges and laws in Pennsylvania can be very complex, so working with a criminal defense attorney is an important step in ensuring your rights are protected.
Harding, Hill & Turowski personal and quality representation for a wide range of drug related charges in the Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania area, including Berwick, Danville and Columbia and Montour counties, including Bloomsburg University:
- First time drug charges
- Second time drug offense
- Repeated drug charges
- Drug dealing charges
- Drug possession charges
- Misdemeanor drug charges
- Felony drug charges
- Possession with intent to distribute drug charges
With an emphasis on personal service, Harding, Hill & Turowski’s lawyers and attorneys are currently accepting new drug related criminal defense cases and clients now.
Criminal Defense Attorney David C. James
A Bloomsburg native and graduate of Bloomsburg University and Duquesne University, Attorney David C. James is accepting new criminal defense clients now. Meet David or contact him today for an appointment.
Contact Us Today
Contact terms and conditions: Please be aware that email is not a secure form of communication and Harding, Hill & Turowski LLP makes no warranties guarantees as to the security of this transmission. Contacting Harding, Hill & Turowski LLP does not create an attorney-client relationship.