DUI criminal defenseDUI representation from a local Columbia County law firm
In general, DUI charges are filed by police after a driver is suspected of operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content (BAC) over the legal limit or incapable of safe driving as a result of intoxication.
Often DUI charges are the result of a DUI checkpoint or stop by the police and involve what are commonly known as a breathalyzer test or field sobriety test.
Once DUI charges have been filed against you or your loved one, hiring a DUI criminal defense attorney is an important next step. A DUI attorney will present you with your legal options and answer questions you may have about your DUI charges:
- Will I go to jail for a DUI?
- Will I pay a fine for a DUI?
- Do I have to go to court for a DUI?
- Can I get a plea bargain for a DUI?
- Will I lose my license after a DUI?
- Can I get DUI charges dismissed?
- Can I get DUI charges thrown out?
- How do I know if my DUI stop was legal?
- Is my breathalyzer test result valid in court?
- Will a DUI remain on my record?
- What if I need my driver’s license to get to work?
Hiring a DUI attorney is an important step to ensure you understand your legal rights and options and have your DUI case handled fairly under the law.
DUI laws in Pennsylvania can be complex, so hiring a DUI attorney or lawyer is vital for ensuring your rights are protected throughout the entire legal process when facing criminal charges such as DUIs.
Harding, Hill, Turowski & James LLP offers quality local representation for DUIs and a wide range of DUI related charges in the Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania area, including Berwick, Danville and Columbia and Montour counties.
- First time DUIs
- Second time DUIs
- Third time DUIs
- Repeat DUI offenses
- Reinstating driver’s licenses after DUIs
- DUI charges and arrests by Bloomsburg University Police
With an emphasis on personal service, Harding, Hill, Turowski & James LLP’s DUI attorneys and lawyers are accepting new DUI cases and clients now. To get started with your Bloomsburg, Bloomsburg University, Columbia County or Montour County DUI case, contact our legal team today.
Contact Us Today
Contact terms and conditions: Please be aware that email is not a secure form of communication and Hill, Turowski, James & Lehman, LLP makes no warranties or guarantees as to the security of this transmission. Contacting Hill, Turowski, James & Lehman, LLP does not create an attorney-client relationship.