Fake ID Criminal DefenseFake ID representation from a local Bloomsburg, Danville & Berwick law firm
In general, fake ID charges are filed after someone is suspected of carrying a false ID, fake ID, forged ID card, fake driver’s license or using someone else’s driver’s license. Often these charges are in conjunction with DUI, underage drinking charges or charges involving attempting to purchase alcohol or entering a bar or club.
Other charges may include attempting to purchase a fake driver’s license over the Internet or in person or producing and distributing fake IDs.
Most driver’s licenses contain numerous built in security features that help authorities detect counterfeit IDs.
Once fake ID charges have been filed against you or your loved one, hiring a criminal defense attorney is a key step in protecting your rights. An attorney will be able to meet with you to answer your questions about the false ID charges you are facing and what your legal options are:
- What are Pennsylvania’s laws concerning fake IDs?
- Can I get fake ID charges dismissed?
- Can I get fake driver’s license charges thrown out?
- Will I go to jail for using a fake IDs?
- How do I know if my arrest for carrying a fake ID was legal?
- Will I pay a fine for using a fake ID?
- Do I have to go to court for attempting to buy alcohol with a fake driver’s license?
- Can I get a plea bargain for fake ID charges?
- Will I lose my driver’s license after being charged with carrying a fake ID?
- Will a fake ID charge remain on my record?
- Will I go to jail for attempting to buy a fake ID?
- Can I go to jail for producing or selling forged or fake driver’s licenses?
The laws involving using, producing and distributing fake IDs or fake driver’s licenses in Pennsylvania are complex, so hiring a criminal defense attorney or lawyer is a key step for ensuring your rights are protected from arrest, arraignment and court:
- First time fake driver’s license charges
- Second time fake ID charges
- Third time forged ID charges
- Bloomsburg University Police fake ID arrests
Harding, Hill, Turowski & James LLP is a local law firm based in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania and serving Bloomsburg University, Berwick, Danville and all of Columbia and Montour counties.
Harding, Hill, Turowski & James LLP’s criminal defense attorneys and lawyers are ready to take your fake ID cases and help you understand the entire legal process and your rights surrounding these types of cases.
Contact Us Today
Contact terms and conditions: Please be aware that email is not a secure form of communication and Hill, Turowski, James & Lehman, LLP makes no warranties or guarantees as to the security of this transmission. Contacting Hill, Turowski, James & Lehman, LLP does not create an attorney-client relationship.